Axni Liver Care Complex V2.0
90 high quality softgels per bottle
It helps the liver produce bile and digestive enzymes such that toxic substances (e.g. metabolism wastes, drugs “including chemotherapy drugs”, alcohol) and virus can be quickly excreted from the body. (This is why it is suitable for all chemotherapy patients)
It is also a powerful antioxidant which can effectively improve the immune system of the human body. (This is the best supplement for chemotherapy of liver cancer patients or other patients)
It contributes to liver regeneration. It can help regenerate liver cells damaged by virus, alcohol or other toxic substances, and contribute to the regeneration of surgically removed liver or transplanted liver.
It can stabilize liver cell membrane structure and cell metabolism.
It can work against liver cell necrosis, avoid fat lucidification, facilitate protein synthesis, and inhibit the rise of alanine aminotransferase (ALT) such that it can be used for the treatment of various types of acute and chronic viral hepatitis, drug-induced hepatitis, and alcoholic hepatitis.
Axni Liver Care Complex V2.0is the whole new second-generation liver protection product introduced by Axni.com in 2013 based on the improvement and enhancement of years of fundamental research results by renowned couple of Ph.D in Medicine, JASON and PISMO of US JOHN HOPKINS University starting from 2005. The animal ingredients in the first generation recipe have been replaced by all natural botanical ingredients, and the most advanced supercritical and nano-extraction technology has been adopted to make the softgel smaller and easier to shallow such that it can be better digested and absorbed by the human body thus leading to better results.
The importance of liver and the benefits of Axni Liver Care Complex V2.0：
As we all know, the liver is the largest glandular organ in the human body which participates in the metabolism of almost all kinds of nutrients. There are more than 800 chemical reactions taking place in our livers every single day. The liver is also the main detoxification organ of the human body, and the first line of defend against toxins, impurities and environmental pollutants harmful to the human body. It protects our entire body from any damage at all times. Liver is also a place for glycogen storage. When the blood sugar is low, the glycogen will be converted into glucose by enzyme in order to maintain the blood sugar balance. It can also activate thyroid hormone in order to adjust the concentration of blood sugar, conduct fat metabolism, and synthesize cholesterol and lipoprotein. The liver is also the place for storing iron and copper, both of which are closely related to the generation of red blood cells and all fat-soluble vitamins and some vitamins C and B complex. The liver produces bile to help with fat digestion and nutrients absorption by small intestine, to maintain protein metabolism and normal protein concentration in blood, to provide nutrients and cephalin for cell synthesis, to help digestion of fat-soluble vitamins and calcium, and to nourish stomach, spleen, gallbladder and kidney. Therefore, a well-protected liver is the secret for health and longevity.
An adult liver weights about 3-4 pounds, which is also the only human organ capable of regeneration after being partially damaged. Axni Liver Care Complex V2.0 can effectively contribute to the regeneration of liver cells damaged by virus, alcohol and any other toxins. It works exceptionally well for the regeneration of liver after up to 50% of surgically liver removal. Axni Liver Care Complex V2.0 can also help liver recover to 90% within 6 months, and it can stabilize liver cell membrane structure and cell metabolism, work against liver cell necrosis, avoid fat lucidification, facilitate protein synthesis, and inhibit the rise of alanine aminotransferase (ALT). It can be used for treatment of various types of acute and chronic viral hepatitis, drug-induced hepatitis, alcoholic hepatitis, cirrhosis, and liver poisoning with significant improvements of symptoms and liver functions among hepatitis patients.
Axni Liver Care Complex V2.0is based on the latest and most scientific recipe, and the most advanced extraction technology and production process such that it can help liver generate bile and digestive enzymes allowing rapid excretion of toxic substances (e.g. metabolism wastes, drugs, and alcohol) from human body in order to protect the health of the liver and the entire human body.
Axni Liver Care Complex V2.0 can protect liver cell membranes, improve liver functionality, and prevent liver damages caused by various liver toxicants. It is not only effective against various types of acute, chronic, and viral hepatitis, but also effective against various hepatobiliary diseases such as cirrhosis, fatty liver, liver poisoning, cholecystitis, pericholecystitis, and cholelithiasis pain.
Axni Liver Care Complex V2.0 basic effects:
1. Prevention of liver damage. It can form a layer of protection membrane for liver cell to prevent liver from the intrusion and damage by toxic substances, especially environmental contaminants (pesticides, heavy metals, and toxic chemicals). It also provides good detoxifying effect with respect to certain acute liver poisoning symptoms, and it can significantly reduce the liver damage caused by excessive alcohol.
2. Treatment of liver disease. It plays an important role in strengthening and repair of the liver (liver is the only human organ which can be regenerated). It can facilitate the recovery of liver cells and contribute to the regeneration of liver cells through stimulation of protein synthesis. For example, it can help with the regeneration of liver cells damaged by virus, alcohol, or any other toxic substances. It can also contribute to the regeneration of surgically removed liver or transplanted liver. It shows significant effectiveness in terms of protection and stabilization of liver cells. It can work against liver cell necrosis, avoid fat lucidification, and inhibit the rise of alanine aminotransferase (ALT) such that it can be used for the treatment of various types of acute and chronic viral hepatitis, drug-induced hepatitis, alcoholic hepatitis, cirrhosis, and liver poisoning. It can lead to significant improvements of symptoms and liver functionality among hepatitis patients.
3. It is a strong antioxidant which can reduce the probability of liver cell being damaged by radicals, protect liver cell membranes, improve immunity, avoid hepatitis virus infection, prevent recurrence after liver cancer surgery, provide stronger anti-radiation effect, and inhibit the peritonitis caused by formaldehyde.
4. It can adjust the bile secretion, help fat digestion and nutrients absorption by small intestine, maintain protein metabolism and normal protein concentration in blood, provide nutrients and cephalin for cell synthesis, help digestion of fat-soluble vitamins and calcium, and nourish stomach, spleen, gallbladder and kidney. It can also change the composition of bile in order to potentially reduce the risk of gallstones.
5. It helps the liver produce bile and digestive enzymes such that alcohol (and other toxic substances e.g. drugs, metabolism wastes, and virus) can be quickly decomposed and excreted from the body. Therefore, it is suggested that this product to be taken before drinking or after being drunk. Taking this product before drinking will prevent drinker from getting drunk too easily, and taking this product after being drunk will lead to rapid recovery. It can protect the health of the liver and the entire body.
1. Patients of various types of acute and chronic hepatitis, hepatitis virus carriers, and those with complications.
2. Patients of cirrhosis, liver cancer, or liver poisoning.
3. Those recovered from liver diseases, especially from hepatitis B and liver cancer.
4. Those with abnormal liver function.
5. Patients undergoing radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
7. Suggested use for those who are either under huge working pressure or with overwhelming workload.
8. Preventive doses should be taken by those who work in or travel around liver disease-prone areas.
9. Preventive doses should be taken by those who face frequent socializing drinking. Take 2 softgels before drinking to avoid getting drunk easily, or take 2 softgels after being drunk to help with quick recovery.
10. Those who underwent liver removal surgery or liver transplant.
11. It is strongly suggested that those with family history of liver cancer should use this product.
12. It is strongly suggested that those who are 40 years and older with history of hepatitis B should use this product.
13. A person take medicine often.
Usage: Take 1 softgel 2~3 times per day. Take 2 softgels before drinking to avoid getting drunk easily, or take 2 softgels after being drunk to help with quick recovery.
Caution：Keep out of reach of children. Please comply with medical prescription if you are pregnant or taking other medicines.
Storage: This product can be preserved in room temperature, and it can also be placed in a refrigerator. Please fasten the cap and avoid direct sunlight exposure and the high humidity environment.